SDS Principal Joseph Heer has 25 years experience as an R&D Scientist, Engineer & Regulatory Professional in academic & industrial environments
- Strong background in chemistry, physics, engineering, fluid dynamics, and process modeling.
- Proven team skills working with and leading process improvement and defect reduction teams.
- Demonstrated creativity in developing low-cost improvements to complex industrial processes.
- Strong process understanding in solid, liquid, powder, particulate and viscous fluid processes.
- Hands-on experience at all levels including the research lab, pilot plant and manufacturing floor.
- Adaptive communication style effective with technical, management, and production audiences.
- Research & Development Director and EHS Manager
Aerospace Lubricants, Columbus OH
- Graduate & Post-Doctoral Researcher, Chemical Physics
Ohio State University Chemistry Department, Coe Research Group
- Process Development Engineer, Television Glass Production
Thomson Multimedia Inc., Worldwide Glass Engineering Group
- Process Engineer, Chemical & Mechanical Pulp Mills
Mead Paper Company, Fine & Publishing Paper Divisions
- Battery Engineer, Nickel Metal Hydride Batteries
Eveready Battery Company, Rechargeable Development Team